CNA/Home Health Aide Job Opening
CNA/Home Health Aide
CovenantCare at Home• Batavia, Illinois
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Making a difference in the lives of others – that’s what working at CovenantCare at Home is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. CovenantCare at Home is seeking qualified candidates for Home Health Aide/CNA's to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our clients and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community.
This position offers great flexibility!
Shifts Available: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends
- Provide personal care (Baths, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Assist in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Assist patient with walking/moving as needed.
- Perform range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered (within the training limitations of the care attendant).
- Assist the patient in self-administration of medication.
- Report on patient's condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
- A current CNA certification that meets all state homecare requirements.
- A current CPR certification
- At least 18 years of age.
- A valid Drivers License with an automobile that is insured in accordance with organizational requirements and is in good working order.
- Ability to be Self-directing with little direct supervision.
For more information about CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covenantcareathome.org
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- CNA (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Home health
- Home care
- Non Profit
- Faith Based
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift
- Nurses wear own scrubs
- 8 hours
- 10 hours
- 12 hours
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: