RN MDS Coordinator Job Opening
RN MDS Coordinator
Elderwood of Burlington• Shelburne, Vermont
Looking for an organization that CARES for you? Are you a registered nurse (RN) with MDS experience? Elderwood at Burlington is looking for you!
Put the CARE back in your career!Apply Now!
Join Elderwood as a full time MDS Coordinator!
Schedule is Monday-Friday - DAYS!
The MDS Coordinator – Registered Nurse (RN) PERKS!
- Competitive wages (recent wage restructure)
- Internal Referral Bonus Program
- An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and vision coverage!
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Flexible shifts
- Ferry Reimbursement
- 401(k) with a match, paid vacations and holidays, and much more.
The MDS Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN) oversees, reviews, and/or completes MDS/PPS components of the facility based MDS/PPS program. Completes and/or oversees completion of all PPS MDS's and or OBRA assessments for both subacute and long-term care. Establishes the schedule for completion of the Medicare required assessments setting the completion date to maximize reimbursement and RUGs categories for each individual assessment.
Knowledge of and management of NYS RUGs III case mix for Medicaid reimbursement, preferred.
- Registered Professional Nurse (RN), licensed in New York State
- Previous long term care and MDS experience required
- Knowledge of PPS/MDS software, completion, coding and submission requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of NYS Medicaid Program, RUGS III classifications Systems; Medicare PPS program; RUGS IV classification/Reimbursement Systems
- Experience with PCC preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- MDS: 1 year (Required)