LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Job Opening
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Avalon Hills Eating Disorder Programs• Logan, Utah
About this Job
As a privately held company, we are singularly focused on one thing—Treat to Outcome. Treat to Outcome is a commitment to keep clients in treatment until they are able to sustain treatment gains at a lower level of care. We work tirelessly to ensure our clients are given the time, care and potential to recover fully from their eating disorders.
Our nursing staff is an integral part to providing high quality medical treatment for our patients. Under the direction of our Nursing Director, our nurses are the first line of medical care for our patients. It is an incredibly rewarding job where you can make a real difference in people’s lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to medical emergencies
- Conduct daily patient physical assessments
- Complete charting and nursing notes on each patient
- Periodically assist with Utilization Review
- Provide input into patients’ medical ability to participate in physical activities
- Implement medical orders
- Assess patient suicidal/self-harm ideation
- Accompany patients to off-site activities in the community to provide medical care if/when needed
- Responsible for proper storage and administration of medications
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times
- Interact professionally with other staff in the treatment facility and other medical facilities in the community
- Note: no blood drawn or lab work performed
- Position requires state LPN license, however we are willing to consider applicants close to obtaining their license.
- Must be 18 or older
- Be experienced in using Google Docs or Microsoft Office
- Have reliable transportation
- Willing to work both day andnight shifts
- Due to the nature of the program and state licensing requirements, applicants must be femaleand be able to pass a required background check.
All Positions guaranteed a minimum of 1 shift per week with more shifts available as needed or desired. All shifts are 12 hour shifts. Part-time consists of 1-2 shifts per week, Full-time is 3 shifts per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- LPN (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules