Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Riverside Health and Rehabilitation Center• Saint Albans, West Virginia
$1,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
You're the smile that patients respond to. The hand to hold when they need someone there. You're the reason our center is so respected. We know how important you are in the lives of our patients. That's why we're committed to supporting your efforts while helping you grow in your career.
You have a heart to serve others by caring for your patients the way you'd care for the needs of your own family, and treating people like family is what we do best.
Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! Our facility's success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) delivering compassionate care to our patients.
- Assist with daily living activities
- Help patients with personal hygiene
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification course
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties
- If you want more opportunities to do more with your nursing skills, bring your talent to our team. We're committed to caring for every patient ' and every member of our team ' like they're family. It's time to expect more.