Massage Therapist - Part Time Job Opening
Massage Therapist - Part Time
Tropicana Entertainment• Stateline, Nevada
SUMMARY: Manipulates bodily tissues manually for the purpose of affecting the muscular and nervous systems and the general circulation of the body by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies the techniques of scientific massage to assist in the art of relaxation.
- Applies massage to relieve various headaches and other conditions caused by poor functioning of the nervous system.
- Stimulates the circulatory system.
- Provides release of muscle tightness caused by stressed and shortens recovery time for injuries.
- Works with various agents to complement massage, including but not limited to the application of heat aromatherapy.
- Conduct opening and closing procedures as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations. Regular attendance required.
In addition to hourly compensation this position is paid commission at the discretion of the company, and is subject to be changed, modified, or terminated at any time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have valid massage therapist license in the State of Nevada.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid massage therapist license for the State of Nevada
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Basic Microsoft office experience.
Planning, Remembering Details, Reading, Directing Others, Making Decisions, Working Rapidly, Working at Various Tempos, Concentrating Amid Distractions, Examining & Observing Details, Remembering names and Faces.
Standing, Walking, Reaching, Kneeling, Carrying, Pulling, Hearing, Bending/Stooping, Observing, Stretching, Pushing, Turning, Balancing, Smelling.
Inside, Dry, Noisy, Heat, Hot, Odors, Changing Temperatures.