Medication Technician (C.N.A-M) Job Opening
Medication Technician (C.N.A-M)
Correctional Health Partners• Alfred, Maine
Correctional Health Partners (CHP) works with correctional facilities to deliver comprehensive healthcare services. Our mission is to bring community healthcare best practices to the correctional setting. This means we bring the same effective healthcare principles used in community to the correctional facility, resulting in satisfied clients and timely patient care. CHP aims to become the most trusted correctional healthcare provider in the country.
We are looking for a Full Time Certified Nursing Assistant- Medication Technician for our York Facility in Alfred, MEto provide medications, perform simple nursing tasks to assist in activities of daily living and in the care of physically ill or disabled patients. Assist the physician or nurse with examination and treatments of patients; motivate and assist patients in developing and utilizing their maximum potential for self-care.
- Graduate of Certified C.N.A and Medication Technician Program.
- Prior correctional clinical experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Diplomacy in dealing with patients, officers and the public.
- Skilled in conflict management to assure problem prevention and resolution.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining positive relationships and communicating effectively with internal staff and external customers.
- Able to perform basic to intermediate level of competence with various computer software applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Able to effectively communicate with internal staff, jail administration and external customers.
- Current CPR certification with the ability to perform CPR as needed.
- Must adhere to CHP’s five core values:
- Integrity: To do the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
- Teamwork: To collaborate and to support each other in achieving a common goal.
- Accountability: To take responsibility for our successes and failures, and to hold ourselves and others to high-standards.
- Patient-centered: To identify patient needs and provide optimal patient care.
- Compassion: To be empathetic toward the needs of our clients, patients, and coworkers.
Correctional Health Partners offer a professional atmosphere, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Benefits we provide include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flex Spending – Medical and dependent care plans available
- Paid Time Off –14-28 days per year based on tenure and position
- Paid Holidays – We recognize 9 holidays
- Education Tuition Reimbursement
- Exercise Incentive Program
Correctional Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medication Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative