Hemodialysis Technician Job Opening
Physicians Choice Dialysis• Montgomery, Alabama
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Hemodialysis Technician sets-ups and operates the hemodialysis machines and related equipment to provide limited chronic dialysis treatment for the ESRD patient.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate or earned a G.E.D.
- One (1) year minimum patient care experience in one of the following
- Nurse assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Reuse Technician
- Current CPR as outlined to the American Heart Association.
- Have ability to remain on feet for extended periods of times.
- Have ability to transfer up to 50 pounds from one location to another.
- Certification if required by State Law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hemo Dialysis: 1 year (Required)
- CCHT: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)