Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Coordinator (Casual) Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Coordinator (Casual)
Western Wisconsin Health• Baldwin, Wisconsin
Western Wisconsin Health is seeking a casual Certified Nursing Assistant/Unit Coordinator to join our excellent team of nurses! The CNA/UC works under the direction of a qualified professional nurse, participates in the implementation of nursing care, and completes clerical duties. All of this is done to support the organization’s mission while living our values.
Western Wisconsin Health expects employees to understand and to incorporate the values of our organization in their day-to-day practice. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications :
- High school or GED
- Certified to work as Nursing Assistant in Wisconsin
- Basic CPR for adults and pediatrics
We have a strong preference for:
- 1+ years related work experience
- Certified as a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business and patient information
- Display and promote high standards of ethical conduct and behaviors consistent with organizational standards
- Exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and electronic medical records
- Ability to anticipate, understand, and manage patient expectations and provide consistent delivery of services
- Clearly and effectively convey information to patients
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Minimum of 2 shifts every 6-week block
ABOUT WESTERN WISCONSIN HEALTH
Western Wisconsin Health is an integrated hospital and family practice clinic located in Western Wisconsin, just 30 minutes from downtown St. Paul on I-94. Join an exciting and growing team with a focus on the future of health care delivery!