Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Oneonta Nursing & Rehab Center• Oneonta, Alabama
Category: Nursing Assistant
MAKE YOUR MARK, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations . We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As direct caregivers, you will play an instrumental role in taking exceptional care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate caregivers to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
The key accountabilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant are:
- Works as a team member to provide excellent daily care for the patients and residents we serve
- Provides safe bedside care and assistance delivered with integrity and compassion
- Communicates effectively to both patient/resident and nursing team members to ensure confidence and provide consistent care
- Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, and other team members
- Champion of quality care and quality of life advocate for the customer experience
- Certified in the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long term care experience preferred
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write and accurately report