Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Opening
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Christian Family Medicine• Covington, Tennessee
Christian Family Medicine & Pediatrics in Covington, TN is needing an experienced and dedicated FNP or PA-C, to join our growing team! This is a part-time opportunity for our after-hours clinic, working 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. every other Thursday and 8 a.m. - noon every Saturday. Opportunity for additional shifts as well for candidate willing to fill in for other Providers on an as needed basis to cover for vacations, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking extra hours, keeping up license, or for just getting out of the house for a few days a week while getting paid exceptionally well. Additionally, a great way to get your foot in the door at very successful and growing organization. We Need You! Outstanding rate of pay for right candidate!
Practitioner Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review.
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients.
- Order and administer tests including blood-work.
- Review and interpret test results.
- Diagnoses health problems.
- Detect changes in patient condition.
- Administer medications.
- Operate medical equipment.
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed.
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary.
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families.
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
- Consult with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Deliver quality, physician-level care while complying with company policies, safety regulations, and productivity metrics.
Practitioner Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree.
- Current state license.
- Strong knowledge base of HIPAA and OSHA.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Patient and compassionate nature.
- Ability to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other nurses.
- Proficiency in medical instruments and equipment.
- Prescriptive authorization required.
- Disease prevention knowledge required.
- Family Nurse Practitioner or PA 2-3 years.
Visit us a www.christianfamilymed.com to find out more about our great organization!