OT Home Health - Brigham City & Logan, UT Job Opening
OT Home Health - Brigham City & Logan, UT
A Plus Homecare and Hospice• Logan, Utah
*Occupational Therapist Home Health - Brigham City & Logan
A Plus Homecare and Hospice is looking for a Per Diem Occupational Therapist to join our team! A Plus prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of a stable work-life balance and providing exceptional patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when you are part of our team.
About the position
We seek an experienced and dedicated OT to support our patient population in Logan and Brigham City, UT. As an Occupational Therapist with A Plus, you will be responsible to evaluate and administer agents utilized in occupational medicine and rehabilitation as well as participating in creating a plan of care. Our Ideal candidate will be a compassionate, driven and knowledgeable OT with excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide therapy services in accordance with a plan of treatment and plan of care as ordered by the patient’s physician.
- Observes and evaluates treatment effect and patient's overt physical/emotional response to treatment goals.
- Updates treatment plan based on evaluation, as new orders are received and on an ongoing basis.
- Assesses the rehabilitative status of the patient and develops an appropriate treatment plan for each patient
- Plans goals and care that are reasonable, necessary to support patients needs.
- Regularly participates in interdisciplinary planning, case conferences and staff meetings as required.
- Contacts physician for clarification or elaboration of treatment orders, or to report significant changes, as well as discuss condition and treatment course of patient and making recommendations for changes as needed.
- Observes, records and reports information on the patient's condition to the attending physician, care team and in the patient's medical record.
- Documents patient treatment and response to treatment accurately, using established guidelines.
- Prepares clinical/progress notes. Submits all paperwork including but not limited to: assessment, care plan, change of orders, visit notes, medication records, progress summaries, CHHA supervision, and transfer/discharge summary within time guidelines according to agency policy.
- Current OT license
- Graduate of an OT curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association
- 2 years clinical experience
- Valid driver license and insurance
- Undergo and pass a background check
- Home Health experience preferred but not necessary
- Flexible work environment.
- Ability to create and manage your own schedule
- Competitive pay
- Great work and home life balance
- Opportunity for growth
- Being a part of an amazing and supportive team
A Plus offers competitive compensation and provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Part-time
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Occupational Therapy (Preferred)
Hours per week: