Certified Nursing Assistant Sign On Bonus Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assistant Sign On Bonus
Heart to Heart Hospice• Marion, Indiana
We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice:
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, HHA, Aide, Hospice Aide, Hospice CNA, Hospice HHA
What You Will Do:
As our CNA you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Provide direct patient care to patient under direction of the RN and according to the Aide Plan of Care
- Provide necessary skill to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to patient to ensure continuity of care
- Practice accepted infection control principles. Provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees
- Provide an environment which promotes respect for patient, privacy and property
- Contribute to the management and efficient operation of the agency and demonstrate effective time management skills
- Provide skills necessary to perform treatments and procedures according to agency policy
- Promote the agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care
What You Must Have:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensed in the state where you work
Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
At least one year experience, preferred, as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home, home health agency, hospice, or long term care facility or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Program
Full Time Employee Benefits:
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, HHA, Aide, Hospice Aide, Hospice CNA, Hospice HHA; #INDHP