Personal Care Aide Job Opening
Personal Care Aide
Mon Valley Care Center• Monongahela, Pennsylvania
We are looking for compassionate individuals to assist us in caring for our residents.
Mon Valley Care Center's Personal Care Home has 41 beds and is located in Monongahela near I-70 and Rt. 43.
Mon Valley Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Responsibilities: The resident care aide is responsible for assisting our residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, eating, transferring, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a high school/GED diploma.
- Must complete a Background Check
- Must successfully pass physical/drug screen
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages & Excellent Benefit Package including:
- Health Insurance, Free Dental Insurance , Free Vision Insurance , Free Life insurance & 401K for retirement
- Time Off - Vacation & Sick time & Holidays
- Raises & Promotions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Work-life balance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule