RN - WARREN HILLS NURSING & REHABILITATION CENTER - $10K SIGN ON BONUS! Job Opening
RN - WARREN HILLS NURSING & REHABILITATION CENTER - $10K SIGN ON BONUS!
Liberty Healthcare Companies• Warrenton, North Carolina
At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.
We are currently seeking experienced:
REGISTERED NURSES (RN LICENSE REQUIRED) - $10,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Assure quality nursing care for patient by following physician’s orders, state and federal regulations and this Facility’s policies and procedures.
- Administers all medications (oral, s.q., I.M., or I.V.) as ordered by M.D. and according to Facility policies.
- Leads, guides, and supervises nursing assistants and orderlies.
- Assists physicians with rounds as needed.
- Drapes, remains with and cares for patients during MD rounds, physical examinations, and treatments as necessary.
- Performs treatments scheduled during shift and documents appropriately. Maintains infection control measures as necessary.
- Adheres to all regulations pertaining to cleanliness, infection control, and Standard/Universal Precautions.
- Assists with research related to the quality of nursing care, as assigned.
- Assists with records, orders, and assessment of new admissions unit/hall. Assists with scheduling patients annual physical with attending physician and ensures physicals and documentation of physical are done on a timely basis.
- Registered Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, valid license from North Carolina Board of Nursing and submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Provide quality-nursing care to patients, follow doctor orders, genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
- CPR certified yearly.
- Attend in-service training and other staff meetings as required.
- Ability to supervise nursing assistants assuring that work assignments are completed appropriately and timely.
- Dependable, flexible, and able to work and cooperate well with all nursing personnel, other departments and have understanding, patience, and tact in working with patients, families, doctors, and others.
- Ability to make decisions regarding nursing problems, realizing that errors and incompetence may have serious consequences for patients.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location