Clinical or Provider Liaison Job Opening
Clinical or Provider Liaison
Canterbury Nursing & Rehab Center• Phenix City, Alabama
Category: Respiratory Therapist
MAKE YOUR MARK, POWERED BY PASSION!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations. We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. We are seeking a passionate professional that thrives in a fast paced environment, has a high level of written and verbal communication skills, and is prepared to work with an amazing team! A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship.
Contact Ginger Shaffer, Talent Acquisition Manager
The key accountabilities of the Clinical Liaison:
- Complete clinical assessments and determine appropriateness, working cohesively with care team members for a safe, seamless transition in the Montgomery, AL area.
- Collaborate with center team members to meet or exceed Key Account Management and admission goals
- Accurately represent Center’s Features-Benefits-Impact, effectively demonstrating use of Diversicare Sales Steps
- Communicates effectively through written documentation and verbal communication
- Champion quality of care and advocate of the customer experience
Experience and qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN, LVN (Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse) or Physical/ Occupational/ Speech or Respiratory Therapist; License is current and in good standing
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in skilled care or long term care
- 1 to 2 years’ sales, marketing/admissions preferred
- Established contacts and relationships with hospital and physician customers preferred
- Strong medical assessment skills and HIPAA compliance track record
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.