Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Job Opening
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
UrgentCareTravel• Knoxville, Tennessee
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant / Knoxville
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity? We are a young and growing company opening medical clinics focused on bringing affordable and timely healthcare to an under served community across the country.
Our clinic located in Knoxville, TN is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant.
Qualifications / requirements related to the Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant position include:
- Provide quality customer service and excellent medical care in a warm and friendly environment.
- Entrepreneurial skills/spirit including a “can do” attitude.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong work ethic: dependable, responsible, accountable and ethical.
- Strong teamwork orientation: ability to work effectively with coworkers, the corporate office and the other clinics in our network.
- Certified (preferred) or willing to become certified on DOT physical exams and specimen collection.
- Certified or willing to become certified to perform Veterans Compensation and Pension Exams. (Disability exams)
- Above average computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), EMR, E-mail and Internet.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Care provided will include occupational medicine, DOT physicals, Veteran disability exams, primary acute, chronic and urgent care.
- Clinic schedule is Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with no holidays, on call, or weekend hours.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, NPDB, and criminal background.
- Must be nationally certified as an NP or PA.
This is an urgent need.
UrgentCareTravel will consider relocation of qualified candidates.
Interested candidates should respond to this posting and provide a resume/work history as well as their contact information (phone, e-mail) and salary requirements.
UrgentCareTravel (UCT), in partnership with Pilot Flying J, the largest truck stop company in the United States, addresses one of the trucking industry's biggest challenges of offering easily accessible and affordable occupational medicine and primary care services for truck drivers and the local community.
Job Type: Full-time
- NP/PA: 1 year (Required)
- Veteran Compensation and Pension Examination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Knoxville, TN (Preferred)
- FMCSA Certified Medical Examiner (DOT Physical Exams) (Preferred)
- ANCC, ANPP, AANP, or NCCPA (Preferred)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Preferred)
- Tennessee state license to practice as an NP/PA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Relocation Assistance Provided: