Licensed Massage Therapist Job Opening
Licensed Massage Therapist
Edgewood Companies• Stateline, Nevada
The Licensed Massage therapist offers extensive experience in different modalities including Deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, sports massages, prenatal massages, and hot stone massage. The therapist must possess excellent communication and client assessment skills. This position requires strong customer service skills to be delivered efficiently, with upmost professionalism, while maintaining the company?s expected high quality standards and adhering to the department standard operating procedures. All spa staff members are required to exhibit excellence in cultivating the guest experience and practice of the Edgewood vision.
- Experienced in customizing services to enhance clients’ spa experience, in accordance to the clients’ physical and medical needs.
- Well-versed in talking with clients regarding symptoms, medical history, and preferred results
- Functional knowledge of executing professional boundaries with clients and maintaining confidential information
- Proactively offer guidance on posture development, stretching, strengthening, and general relaxation
- Demonstrate ability to assess clients to find imbalances, painful or tense areas of the body
- Address inappropriate guest behavior as per the hotels standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly effective professional. Proven experience in a luxury spa environment is advantageous. Proficiency in English.Excellent communication skills. Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.Ability in multitasking and time management.Aptitude in resolving issues with customer-focused orientation.
- Two years or more experience preferred as a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Must have valid Nevada Massage License
- Must pass a background check.
- Available to work varied shifts when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.