Unit Clerk - E&T, Everett Job Opening
Unit Clerk - E&T, Everett
Compass Health• Mukilteo, Washington
UNIT CLERK (Everett)
Compass Health is currently looking for a Unit Clerk for our E&T Facility in Mukilteo. This position will provide support to E&T staff and patients which includes filing, copying, data entry, word processing, telephones, greeting visitors and vendors, milieu management and performing a variety of moderately complex clerical duties.
The E&T is an inpatient psychiatric facility and requires continuous contact with patients.
Job Title: Unit Clerk
Program: 450-56000– Evaluation & Treatment Facility (E&T)
Hours: Full-time (38 hours/week) OR On-call (hours vary based on need)
Wage: $16.63 / DOE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Flexible schedule a must.
- Minimum 1 year of related clerical experience.
- Education and/or work experience in the mental health field preferred.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License required including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
- Current First Aid & CPR certification and Food Handlers permit, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to perform clerical skills including word processing, filing, telephones and data entry.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems and accurate typing and word processing skills.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check.
Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and substance use services in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer