Medical Assistant Patient Care Coordinator Job Opening
Medical Assistant Patient Care Coordinator
Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care• Ellicott City, Maryland
Join a well-established and growing multi-doctor dermatology practice in the Ellicott City/Columbia area! We are passionate about providing excellent medical services and know this takes a team effort where everyone counts. So, you have to want to be part of an awesome group of people! This is a back office position that helps to coordinate care for our patients.
- Primary Responsibilities: You will work with another member of our team to handle clinical calls from our patients. Patients call about such issues as prescription requests and prior authorizations, questions about treatment, pathology results, and scheduling surgical procedures.
- Other Responsibilities: You will help to cover other medical assistants at times by rooming patients and documenting their medical history/chief complaint for their visit.
- Room to Grow: If you are interested, there will be opportunity to learn other aspects of the back office!
- Minimum 1 year experience in a medical office using electronic medical records
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills required
- Must like to juggle or multi-task!
- Be happy! We like upbeat people on our team!
- Dermatology experience a plus!
- Full-time or Part-time applicants considered but NO EVENING OR WEEKEND hours! We all like to play on Saturday and Sunday!
- FREE access to our building gym
- All this AND remember...You get to work with an AWESOME group of people!
INTERESTED? To be considered, send us the following information:
- Your resume
- We've told you that we are awesome. Tell us why you are awesome!
- Your availability (when you can start and how many hours a week you can work).
- If you are planning on returning to school, let us know when this may happen. It helps us plan!
- Salary expectations (even if it is negotiable, give us some idea of what you need).
Job Type: Full-time
- dermatology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electronic Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules