Paramedical Examiner/Phlebotomist Job Opening
Exam One, a Quest Diagnostics Company• Selma, Alabama
Exam One is a paramedical company that completes insurance exams on a mobile basis throughout Alabama. Currently seeking paramedical professionals to perform mobile insurance examinations in Selma/Dallas County.
Candidates will have the ability to create their own schedules and choose the areas they would like to work in.
Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, be professional, dependable and punctual.Must be detailed oriented, proficient with medical terminology and obtaining medical histories.
Requirements: (MUST HAVE)
- One year of recent paramedical insurance exam experience
- Excellent phlebotomy skills - verifiable 100 successful "sticks" in the past eighteen months
- Collection of biometric data (Manual Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Waist).
"All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Exam One, a Quest Diagnostics Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Citizenship."
Job Type: Part-time
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)