Occupational Therapist Job Opening
Peak Performance Therapy Center• Sequim, Washington
OT needed to join our team!
Come live and work where others only can come to vacation!Peak Performance Therapy, in sunny Sequim, Washington, is an established outpatient orthopedic clinic with a patient-centered focus. We are nestled in between Olympic National Park and the Strait of Juan de Fuca where small town charm and outdoor activities abound.
Peak Performance Therapy seeks a dynamic and motivated OT for a busy private practice that has an outstanding reputation in the community and a solid referral base. Applicants must have graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapy program and have a current Washington State OT license in good standing. Upper extremity experience is needed but CHT is not required. Peak Performance Therapy has 3 CHTs on staff currently and will provide mentorship.
Peak Performance Therapy offers:
- Strong mentoring from an experienced staff
- No weekends. Flexible schedule. No on-call.
- Therapist owned and therapist managed/directed.
- Best-in-class electronic documentation allowing evaluations to be completed in minutes and daily encounter notes in seconds, including goals, plans of care, and e-faxing.
- Continuing education up to $1k/year, licensure fees, and professional association fees paid for.
- Relocation assistance possibly available for the right candidate.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- PTO, 6 paid holidays
To learn more about our practice, visit our website at www.pptcus.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time