Physical Therapist- Part time Evenings in Ellington, CT Job Opening
Physical Therapist- Part time Evenings in Ellington, CT
Select Physical Therapy• Ellington, Connecticut
Category: Physical Therapist
Select Physical Therapy in ELLINGTON CT is seeking a steady part time Physical Therapist for two to three evenings per week. An ideal candidate has previous outpatient orthopedic experience. We have additional physical therapists on staff and treat a motivated population of teens through geriatrics focusing on sports medicine and general orthopedics. This is PERFECT for a physical therapist working in a hospital or home health setting able to provide steady and consistent coverage for our evening patients.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours, but we can discuss your participation in local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.