Front Desk Supervisor Job Opening
Front Desk Supervisor
Dermatology and Advanced Skin Care• Ellicott City, Maryland
Our busy Dermatology office in Ellicott City seeks an experienced Front Desk Supervisor to manage the front desk and office operations. This well-established practice provides a full range of services in Dermatology. We are looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to help provide excellent care to our patients.
- Oversee daily operations of the front office
- Supervise a staff of 7-8 employees
- Oversees patient billing & collections
- Manage the daily operations of the practice including patient scheduling/registration, medical records, data entry, cash posting, daily bank deposit activity, office maintenance and computer systems.
- Ensure practice is providing the appropriate level of patient service including the resolution of patient concerns/issues.
- Manage, implement and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Oversee compliance related activity.
- Provide additional administrative support to the practitioner through the completion of assigned tasks.
- Exceptional customer (patient) service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA, and other relevant medical practice regulations
- Strong computer skills with an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Medical Office Manager (Dermatology experience preferred).
- At least 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Receptionist.
- Experience with medical software systems (EMR).
- Familiar with ICD-10 and CPT Coding
- College degree or 5 years experience in medical office management
Job Type: Full-time
- ICD-10 & CPT Coding: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Office Management: 2 years (Required)
- Front Desk Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Dermatology: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location