Medical Assistant Job Opening
Integrated Dermatology• Ellicott City, Maryland
Dermatology & Advanced Skin Care is a well-established, multi-doctor dermatology practice in the Ellicott City / Columbia area!
We are passionate about providing excellent medical services and know this takes a team effort where everyone counts.
- Room Patients: Greet patients with a smile and document the reason for their visit.
- Shadow the Doctor: You assist the doctor with the visit and help with minor procedures but you also get to see cool things like surgeries and cosmetic procedures!
- Nursing Procedures: We train you to perform special dermatology services like micro-dermabrasion and treatment for acne, psoriasis, and pre-cancerous lesions. Here you get your own schedule of patients!
- Be a team player! We work as a team so everyone helps each other out to make every day great!
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills required.
- Must like to juggle or multi-task! This is a busy office so you have to like to keep busy!
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a medical office (Required)
- Dermatology experience (Preferred)
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Medical Assisting Certification (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Dermatology: 1 year (Required)
- Ellicott City, MD (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant (Preferred)