Mental Health Therapist Job Opening
Mental Health Therapist
Freedom Counseling• Kaysville, Utah
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate mental health counselor who we would entrust to serve the needs of our military, their families and also civilians. Prior knowledge of military culture is preferred but not required. We are a trauma-recovery focused organization with specialists in PTSD, so having a passion for helping Fire Fighters, First Responders and Police populations is a must.
We offer a flexible schedule and a client load as well as ongoing training to ensure that our staff is equipped to handle anything from the basics to the extremes. Benefits are available including PTO and health insurance at 30 hours a week.
- Has obtained full licensure with the ability to be paneled with insurance companies
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Enjoys working with trauma clients
- Willingness to take anywhere from 25-35 clients per week.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Willingness to stay updated on new treatments and licensure requirements within the field.
If you see yourself joining our team, please submit your resume as well as a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the job. Please include in your letter your experience in working with trauma and the modalities you most often use.
For more information about our organization, visit:
our civilian department
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Mental Health: 2 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- LCSW/LCMHC (Required)