Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Ahava Healthcare of Alabaster• Jemison, Alabama
**$250 sign on bonus**
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Ahava Healthcare of Alabaster, a Skilled Nursing Facility, is excited to announce that we have a position available for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to become part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, monitoring vital signs, and assisting with activities of daily living needs. We are looking for devoted, reliable and energetic individuals who are passionate about the care they provide and wants to work in a great team environment.
- Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Assist with ambulation with or without mechanical aids.
- Assist with routine bodily functions such as assisting residents with toileting.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping including changing bed linens; providing and emptying bed pans and laundry.
- Provide companionship and stimulation for the resident including reading, walks, etc.
- Turn or reposition residents who are bedridden.
- Take residents vital signs and recording fluid and meal intake and output.
- Observe and report changes in resident conditions to the direct supervisor.
- Participates in monthly in-service education programs.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the facility.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards set by the Facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ahava Healthcare of Alabaster offers a rich benefits package which includes the following (some benefits may be offered to Full Time staff only).
*Free and Low-Cost Health Insurance*
*Free Life Insurance*
*401k with company match*
*Great Orientation Program*
*Paid Time Off*
*Dental and Vision Insurance*
*Flexible Spending Account*
*Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Ancillary Insurance Available.
Includes: Accident, Cancer, Hospital and Critical Illness*
We look forward to having you join our Exceptional Team!