CNA - Full Time Day Shift! Job Opening
CNA - Full Time Day Shift!
HeartLands Senior Living Village at Ellicott City• Ellicott City, Maryland
HeartLands Senior Living Village at Ellicott City is a beautiful community in Ellicott City, MD, with more than 220 units offering independent living and assisted living.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! This is a full time, day shift position!
We offer a promote-from-within culture and a focus on team member satisfaction, accompanied by competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and more!
Our 280-plus communities, in 30-plus states, offer stability, training, and growth!
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.
- We put people first.
- We mind the business.
- We work to be our best.
- We act with integrity.
- We listen – then act decisively.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Alzheimers, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident services assistant, personal care assistant, helper, resident aide, pca, personal care assistant, CBRF, CNA, State Registered Nurse Assistant, SRNA, State Tested Nursing Assistant, State Tested Nurse Assistant, STNA, skilled
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.