Certified Home Health Aide Job Opening
Certified Home Health Aide
Home Instead Senior Care Monmouth• Eatontown, New Jersey
Must have a NJ CHHA license and transportation to cases in Monmouth County NJ to apply.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate certified home health aides to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Monmouth County NJ.. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Home Instead excels in matching the need of our clients with the strengths of our caregivers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Assistance with grooming and bathing.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues.
- Alzheimer’s Care.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Must have a current physical (within the past calendar year).
- Tuberculosis screening test. If you have had a positive PPD - we need a current chest x-ray from your doctor with the results and it must state that you had the chest x-ray done due to a positive PPD.
- MMR Vaccination OR Rubella and Rubeola titers.
- Higher compensation for work on evenings and weekends. We are a 24 hour a day agency and staff CAREGivers around the clock.
About Home Instead Senior Care Monmouth
Senior Home Care in Eatontown, NJ Our families live and work in the Eatontown, NJ area so we're invested in our community on a very personal level. And we believe every family in the area deserves individualized in-home senior care with a compassionate touch. That's why we established Home Instead Senior Care® of Eatontown, NJ. As a locally owned business, we offer friendly, responsive service right in your neighborhood. We're dedicated to making our community a better place to live for seniors and their families. Trusted Care Provider Since 1994 Paul and Lori Hogan founded Home Instead, Inc. in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska. Paul's own family experience caring for his grandmother led him to realize many families could use the help of an in-home caregiver. He and Lori set about creating a company to help seniors to live independently at home. That mission still drives the company and its franchise network today. Home Instead, Inc. began franchising in 1995. Today, the Home Instead Senior Care network has grown to include more than 1,000 franchises around the world - including this office in Eatontown, NJ. While our franchise network is international, our team is local. And to us, senior in-home care is personal. Senior home care in Eatontown, NJ If you or a loved one could use a little help with senior care, give us a call for more information on how we can help: (732) 542-9004