Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) *Sign on Bonus Job Opening
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) *Sign on Bonus
Kachina Point Rehabilitation Hospital• Sedona, Arizona
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
*We are currently offering a sign on bonus of $1700.00!!**
The CNA is responsible to help the consumer meet their daily needs and without this service
alone or in combination with other waiver services the individual would require
institutionalization. This service includes:
- Assesses, monitors and supervises individuals to ensure their health, safety and welfare
- Assists individuals with activities of daily living skills:
- Basic personal hygiene, care and grooming, including bathing, hair care, dressing
- Bladder and/or bowel requirements or problems, including helping individuals to and from the bathroom or with bedpan routings
- Self-administered medications
- Performs household services and both heavy and light home cleaning tasks
- Assists with preparing a shopping list, performing grocery shopping and preparing meals
- Transports individual to vocational, recreational, medical, religious and community activities and experiences; runs miscellaneous errands
- Independently performs basic medical procedures, including taking blood pressures, pulse, temperatures, specimens and giving whirlpools.
- Participates in the consumer’s Individual Service Plan meetings if and when requested by the consumer and/or the consumer’s interdisciplinary team. Performs tasks and duties according to the ISP, prioritizes and organizes tasks to achieve goals outlined on the ISP.
- Documents all services provided to the consumer.
To be considered for a CNA position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to assist consumer to physically transfer from chair to bed, toilet, vehicle, tub,
etc. as needed.
- High school degree
- State Nursing Assistant certificate from the State licensing board
- CPR Certification preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)