Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON/RN) Job Opening
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON/RN)
Willowbend at Marion Nursing & Rehabilitation Center• Marion, Arkansas
Willowbend at Marion Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, a person centered care, long term care facility, is actively looking for a Registered Nurse to serve as our Assistant Director of Nursing. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a stable work environment!
**BRAND NEW FACILITY TO OPEN IN JULY OF 2019**
We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse to serve as our ADON. This candidate will work closely with our DON to facilitate a team of outstanding nurses and to lead a person centered care environment for our residents.
Responsibilities of ADON
- Oversees Infection Control and Antibiotic Stewardship Program. Works with Physician, Pharmacist and ID team to ensure resident receives appropriate regiment. Tracks and trends infections in facility and reports outcomes to Quality Assurance meeting.
- Reviews communication systems to be knowledgeable of any unusual occurrences during the previous shifts.
- Assigns Nursing Assistants and other designated personnel assuring each resident’s needs will be met during the assigned shift.
- Gives report to Nursing Assistants.
- Makes rounds of the assigned unit frequently during the shift providing intervention as needed. During the entire shift, will be attune to needs of the unit while doing other nursing tasks.
- Prepares and administers medications as ordered. Reorders medications as needed in preparation for future shifts. Assesses and documents medication issues as per policy.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
Qualifications and Skills
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
Please submit resume or apply online and check us out at willowbendatmarion.org.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS!
Healthcare. Well beyond ordinary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nursing home
- 8 hours
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: