Caregiver - Atria Weston Place Job Opening
Caregiver - Atria Weston Place
Atria Senior Living• Knoxville, Tennessee
Category: Nurse Assistant
- Provide daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Provide medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- May also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Alzheimers, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident services assistant, , personal care assistant, helper
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.