LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Job Opening
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
The Journey to Hope Health & Healing• Middletown, Rhode Island
Provides integrated health care and behavioral health care services and employs a comprehensive recovery-focused model of care which respects and promotes independence and responsibility. Functions as a team member and role model, and develops professional, helpful and effective relationships with patients, community agencies and staff. Projects a positive and professional image to the community as a representative of The Journey.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support services designed to assist individuals in addressing behavioral and health care needs, including but not limited to crisis intervention, medication management, care management, psychosocial treatment, community integration services and rehabilitation.
- Provides comprehensive case management and care coordination, including outreach, engagement, and triage based on acuity, assessment of service needs, and identification of gaps in treatment.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles; provides prevention and educational services that focus on wellness and self-care.
- Improves health outcomes of population served.
- Monitors critical disease indicators.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State regulations governing confidentiality.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse certificate/degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to efficiently use a computer and Methasoft program.
- Hold basic understanding of alcohol/drug abuses and addiction.
- Work Authorization in the US
- Background Check upon conditional offer
- Drug Screen upon conditional offer
Hours & Pay
Full Time, 40 hours per week: 5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; occasionally may include Saturday and Sunday, 6-9 a.m. and travel to other sites per company policy. Hourly rate depends on education & experience, minimum rate is $22/hour.
Job Type: Full-time
- LPN (preferably in MAT): 1 year (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- United States (Required)