Certified Nursing Assist 12 Hr PD - RRAL MS T4 Job Opening
Certified Nursing Assist 12 Hr PD - RRAL MS T4
Riverview Regional Medical Center• Gadsden, Alabama
$13.10 - $18.00 an hour
Category: Nurse Assistant
The Nurse Assistant in the Med Surg/Telemetry Department is an unlicensed non-certified assistive person who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Education and Work Experience
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, required.
- Current BLS (AHA) within 30 days of hire and maintain current.
- Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physicians office preferred.
- Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf