Caregiver, LNA, CNA, PCA Job Opening
Caregiver, LNA, CNA, PCA
SYNERGY HomeCare of Champlain Valley• Shelburne, Vermont
Weekend and Evening shifts available. Get paid to be KIND!!!
Northern Addison County, Greater Burlington Area, Colchester, Milton, Essex and The Islands
Must have references, transportation, and a willingness to learn and adhere to our training protocols.
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently family owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
- Paid Time Off
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Paid time off accrual with the completion of advanced training course provided by SYNERGY HomeCare
- Flexible Scheduling
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Responsive and compassionate work environment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test - Cost of test reimbursed by us.
- Ability to pass a National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred but not mandatory)
- Smartphone and regular access to the internet
Email your resume today to: [email protected] or apply online at https://shc309.ersp.biz/index.cfm?event=Apply.index