Licensed Occupational Therapist - PRN & PART TIME Job Opening
Licensed Occupational Therapist - PRN & PART TIME
Adaptive Rehab Services• Covington, Tennessee
Adaptive Rehab Services, a rapidly-growing provider of therapy services to the long-term care industry is currently seeking PRN & part-time Occupational Therapists to join their therapy team in the Covington, TN area.
Job responsibilities will include:
- To provide quality occupational therapy services to residents in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- To evaluate residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and develop a treatment plan that includes a target list, short-term and long-term goals.
- To supervise and direct the Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) in the implementation of treatment plans.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Passage of NBCOT OTR examination.
- Current OT License (or is license-eligible) for the State of Tennessee.
Adaptive Rehab is seeking experienced therapists to join our organization and become a part of our progressive team!. We offer the following benefits to our dedicated part-time Employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Fun, Friendly Work Environment
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
For immediate consideration please apply through Indeed.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location