Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Opening
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Dungeness Courte Memory Care• Sequim, Washington
DUNGENESS COURTE 651 Garry Oak Dr. - Sequim
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus*
We are currently looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse - responsible for planning, implementing and supervising resident care and services in our 40-bed memory care assisted living facility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigning and delegating responsibilities to resident services personnel for the direct care of specific residents.
- Prepares, administers and documents medications and treatments.
- Orders and receives medications from pharmacy.
- Contacts resident’s physicians and record physicians’ verbal orders.Monitors each resident’s physical and mental functioning via electronic computer charting
Education and Special Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed with the state board of nurse examiners as a professional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in medication administration terminology and abbreviation.
- Must possess basic documenting skills via written English and computer competency to do resident charting and medication administration. Benefits:
- Regence Health Care benefits, if eligible, after 60 days of employment**
- $4,000 sign-on bonus paid in $1,000 quarterly payments (LPN)**
- Pay between $30 to $32.50
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Health Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- LTC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)