CLINICAL DIETITIAN Job Opening
CentraCare Health• Sauk Centre, Minnesota
Interacts as a member of the patient focused care team, uses the nutrition care process (nutrition assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and monitoring/evaluation) in determining nutrition interventions for patients across the continuum of care. Ensures the implementation of a collaborative plan of care for patients of all age. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- BS or BA degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Nutrition Science
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Dietitian (Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration), OR
Registration-eligible: Employment contingent upon passing the registration exam within three months of hire
- Licensed Dietitian or Licensed Nutritionist in the State of Minnesota required if performing services in an outpatient or clinic setting
- MS degree
- One year of clinical experience
- Basic computer skills
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage may be required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.