Physical Therapy Aide Job Opening
Physical Therapy Aide
Intermountain Adult Care Center• Kaysville, Utah
$10.00 - $14.00 an hour — Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Category: Physical Therapist
Intermountain Adult CareCenteris seeking a Physical Therapy Aid.
- Assist with senior’s evaluation by obtaining information for restorative therapy, activities of daily living, strength and range of motion.
- Exercise Therapy for seniors in order to restore physical functioning and their independence.
- Assist in developing and establishing the senior’s treatment plan for restorative therapy for individual needs.
- Provide direct senior care services utilizing appropriate procedures, equipment, such as cane, walker, wheelchair and techniques.
- Modify treatment approaches to reflect the needs of the seniors.
- Adapt intervention of the environment, tools, materials and activities according to the needs of the senior and his/hers social-cultural context.
- Communicate and interact with other team members and the senior’s family and care givers
- Provide well documented progress notes of our seniors.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects under the direction of the supervising office manager as appropriate.
- Participates in activities such as departmental-services, conferences, staff and team meetings.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree GED).
Some education and knowledge on Physical Therapy Aid.
Experience within the field. Interpreting documents as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and seniors’ charts.
Able to write routine reports and correspondence as well as speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Must effectively manage multiple task simultaneously.
- BLS Certification
- Basic Computer knowledge
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple task, prioritize activities and show strong customer service skills in the execution of daily responsibilities.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Overtime often available: