Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job Opening
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Anne Arundel Dermatology• Knoxville, Tennessee
$84,000.00 - $120,000.00 a year
Category: Physician Assistant
Anne Arundel Dermatology is an exclusive physician-owned and managed dermatology practice and we are expanding our specialized services. We have been serving patients for over 40 years and are currently seeking a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with experience in Dermatology to join our team.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care our patients deserve.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all medical protocols, standard operating procedures and policies.
- Adhere to designated standards and protocols for medical documentation for services performed.
- Review all new client intake forms, document client treatments and plans of care.
- Build patient partnerships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products offered and clearly educating the patient on how they will receive the most benefit.
- Have thorough knowledge of skin care and cosmetic products in order to appropriately develop patient prescriptions.
- Attend/conduct in-house training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Clinical Dermatology, aesthetic services and treatments
Excellent customer service skills and bedside manner
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Well organized, efficient, and able to operate in a busy work environment
- Team oriented
- Operates in a transparent manner with integrity
- Willingness to succeed and grow individually as well as part of a team
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant