Registered Nurse Job Opening
Canyon Hills Treatment Facility• Raeford, North Carolina
Full-time and part-time, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
Graduate from an accredited school with either an Associate or Bachelor's Degree in nursing. Prior experience working with children/adolescents with MH/SA issues a plus but not required.
Valid North Carolina Driver's license, which is clear of violation reflecting a poor driving record is required.
Valid Nursing License with NC Board of Nursing or compact state.
Special Knowledge, Skill, Physical Requirements, or Other Factors
- General understanding of behavioral patterns and attitudes common in varying degrees with children and adolescents in the MH/SA populations.
- Ability to deal patiently and fairly with staff, consumers, families, and others.
- Ability to maintain effective and efficient working relationships present an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Consistently aware of health and safety needs for all staff and consumers.
- Demonstrate good oral, written, and documentation skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Typical start time:
Typical end time: