Physical Therapist Assistant Job Opening
Physical Therapist Assistant
Kade Erickson, PT, DPT, LLC• Logan, Utah
The physical therapy assistant is a qualified person who provides physical therapy services to patients under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
Reports to: Supervising Physical Therapist
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares clinical documentation in timely and accurate manner
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel.
- Observes, records, and reports any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Educates the patient/family and agency personnel in use of equipment and home
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the plan of care.
- Participates in case conferences.
- Communicates effectively with all providing care.
- Ensures quality care.
- The physical therapy assistant is responsible for notifying the physical therapist of
absences due to illness, emergency leave, normal vacation or professional meetings that may affect service to the client, patient and the physical therapist.
- Graduate of physical therapy assistant program with curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Preferably two years experience as a physical therapy assistant. (With Home Health experience preferred)
- Licensed by the state.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Remote/Work from home
- On the road