Physical Therapist (PT)- NEW GRADS WELCOME! Job Opening
Physical Therapist (PT)- NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Park Place Nursing and Rehab Center• Selma, Alabama
As a Physical Therapist you will provide patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. You will participates in the clinical team process and provide teaching and training to care giver staff. You will be involved in clinical program development while supervising licensed assistants, rehab technicians, aides, and students as required.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy and Professional Licensure where required by state law; two years clinical experience preferred.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
- Utilizes effective time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.