Executive Director-Assisted Living Job Opening
Executive Director-Assisted Living
Tealwood Senior Living• Carver, Minnesota
Carver Ridge is looking for an experienced Executive Director to lead their team!
This is a new facility set to open in December 1st, 2019
The Executive Director leads facility management staff in all aspects of facility operations. They monitor the delivery of services provided to the tenants and assist in developing services and/or programs to meet the needs of the tenant community. This includes public relations, marketing, financial management, and oversight of the building, staff, and programs. They assure facility is in compliance with federal, state, and local standards and regulations. The Executive Director leads and directs the overall operations of the facility in accordance with customer needs, government regulations, and Company policies, with focus on maintaining excellent care for the tenants while achieving the facility's business objectives.
The shift(s) for this position are as follows:
The pay range would be:
- Licensed as Nursing Home Administrator in State of MN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Gerontology, Business, or other related field.
- Experience in marketing, sales, and /or advertising.
- Minimum of two years management or supervisory experience in long-term care, assisted living or acute care.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including email use
- Must be able to occasionally travel; including overnight stays
Thank you for applying to Carver Ridge!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law