LPN Clinical Coordinator Job Opening
LPN Clinical Coordinator
Kindred At Home• Phenix City, Alabama
I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s how our Hospice improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Clinical Coordinator, you will:
- Function as the initial point of contact for all interactions with care team members and administrative employees. Ensure adherence to Company policies associated with record establishment, retention, maintenance and confidentiality.
- Receive and enter data for new or current patient and employee records and documentation. Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution. Contact team members and administrative employees to obtain and maintain current information according to Company policy and state and federal regulations.
- Prepare clinical records for new patients upon receipt of a referral. Complete quantitative administrative review of clinical records at start of care and when patients are discharged. File incoming documents daily. Maintain a control procedure for active patient files. Maintain a tracking system to ensure clinical records are current according to Company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Obtain client authorizations. Maintain a tracking system to ensure employment files are current according to Company policy and state and federal regulations. Perform data entry of new employee information and inactivate employment files as necessary per Company policy.
- Distribute medical supplies for care team in accordance with physicians’ orders and Company policy.
- Maintain availability lists and complete/accurate schedules, including frequency and duration of services as identified in plan of care and under the direction of the Clinical Manager or designee. Update schedules as changes occur and follow up with any identified deficiencies in the scheduling process.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or the equivalent
- Minimum of two years patient care experience
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, cardio nurse, cardio LPN, cardio LVN, cardiac nurse, cardiac LPN, cardiac LVN, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, home health nurse, homecare nurse, home care nurse, home health LPN, home health LVN, homecare LPN, homecare LVN, home care LPN, home care LVN, hospice nurse, hospice LPN, hospice LVN, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, LPN, LVN, L.P.N., L.V.N., license practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, license vocational nurse, licensed vocational nurse, medical, medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology LPN, oncology LVN, oncology nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho LPN, ortho LVN, palliative care LPN, palliative care LVN, LPN Job, LVN Job, LPN jobs, LVN jobs, Nursing, nursing job, nursing jobs, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab LPN, rehab LVN, rehab nurse, skilled visit, staff LPN, staff LVN, staff nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit LPN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry LPN, telemetry LVN, travel nurse, travel LPN, travel LVN, visit nurse, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.