RN Job Opening
Elderwood at Burlington• Shelburne, Vermont
Looking for a job you will love? Are you good with the geriatric population? Do you want to help?
We want to talk with you!
Elderwood at Burlington is looking for FT and PT RN's!
Registered Staff Nurses assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience and at least one year of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
The perks as a RN with Elderwood:
- Competitive wages (recent wage restructure) including a sign on bonus of $7500 (FT) and $3250 (PT)
- Shift differentials for evening and night positions; extra $ for weekends
- Internal Referral Bonus Program
- An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and vision coverage!
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Flexible shifts
- Ferry transportation costs reimbursed for NYS residents
- 401(k) with a match, paid vacations and holidays, and much more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time