Director of Nursing (DON) - RN - Wayne Country View Care Job Opening
Director of Nursing (DON) - RN - Wayne Country View Care
Ensign Services• Wayne, Nebraska
We're currently hiring for an experienced Director of Nursing (DON). We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Nursing (DON)
Hours: Full Time
Licensure: Nebraska RN License
- Supervises and directs the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern a long-term care facility
- Develops, maintains and periodically update written policies and procedures that guide the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department
- Coordinates nursing services with other resident services to ensure continuity of resident care
- Maintains an ongoing quality assurance program
- Trains nursing staff in the proper provision of direct care to residents
- Assists in planning the nursing services portion of resident discharge plans
- Serves on and participates in care-related committees as needed
- Lead others through actions consistent with and serve our culture
- Participates in facility surveys by government agencies
- Compassion, professionalism, and strong communication and organizational skills
- 2-3 year(s) of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility, preferred
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska
- PCC ( Point Care Click ) experience preferred
- DON experience a requirement
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Wayne Country View Care and Rehabilitation's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a DON who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Director of Nursing (DON) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) atwww.ensignbenefits.com
Wayne Country View Care and Rehabilitation
811 East 14th Street
Wayne, NE 68787
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join