Home Health Aide Job Opening
Home Health Aide
Home Health Care Solutions• Marion, Indiana
Who You Are
Are you friendly, passionate about serving others, and want a job where you can make a difference each day? If this sounds like you, then becoming a Home Health Aide (HHA) at Home Healthcare Solutions might be the right step for you!
As a HHA, you provide basic care to patients and assist them in their daily activities. You watch for changes in your patients and quickly report them to the team of nurses that work with you. You collect and record information vital to the patients’ conditions and treatment. This position is also a great first step if you think you may be interested in a rewarding career in nursing!
Apply if you are:
- Certified in the State of Indiana
- Passionate about serving others
- Able to work with a dedicated team
- Professional appearance and behavior
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.
- Has successfully completed an approved Home Health Aide training program that meets the requirements of HCFA S484.36(a) and competency evaluation program that meets HCFA S484.36(b).
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide preferred.
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Has the ability to read, follow written instructions and document care given.
- Demonstrates tact, patience, and cooperation in fulfilling service obligations.
- Demonstrates empathy for the needs and care of the ill, frail, injured and the impaired.
- Follows all written instructions of the Case Manager’s/HHA Plan of Care, developed from the physician’s treatment plan, within limits of the Agency’s policies for Home Health Aides.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.