Patient Services Coordinator Job Opening
Patient Services Coordinator
Alacare Home Health & Hospice• Pell City, Alabama
Education Required: Graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing;
Experience Required: One (1) year of nursing experience
Experience Desired: One (1) year of experience in community Health/Home Health nursing
- Must possess a valid Alabama's Driver's License
- Current Automobile Liability Insurance
- Must be able to perform full-range sendentary to heavy work requiring sitting, walking, standing, driving, and lifting.
- Must possess vision, hearing and physical dexterity necessary to maintain a driver’s license and operate an automobile.
- Must be able to turn, lift, carry, and otherwise transport patients.
- Must be able to climb stairs, access and operate elevators, access patients’ homes which may not have conventional access accommodations. Must be able to maneuver on all types of terrain.
- Must possess vision, hearing, feeling, physical strength and dexterity necessary to perform all the duties of a Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to give and receive instructions and information, both in person and via telephone.
- Work requires exerting force of up to 100 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly in moving objects or materials.