Medication Aide Job Opening
Integral Senior Living• Spring Hill, Kansas
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY of Duties
The Medication Aide is responsible for assisting in the administration of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, and Assisted Living Director and in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures and practices of the property, and the requirements of the state. Responsible for maintaining a current accounting of all medication’s residents are taking and the documentation required for that process. Responsible to report all change in status of residents as it relates to assisting with medications.
Apply today if your background includes:
- Experience working with elderly clients preferred
- Experience with handling medications preferred.
- Always demonstrates an awareness and concern for resident safety
- High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers
Brand: Integral Senior Living
Address: 22550 S Frankin St Spring Hill, KS - 60831
Property Description: Blackhawk - Spring Hill, KS
Property Number: ZH0