Care Manager - Integrated Case Management Services Job Opening
Care Manager - Integrated Case Management Services
CPC Behavioral Healthcare• Eatontown, New Jersey
Care Manager, Integrated Case Management Services (ICMS) - Eatontown, NJ
CPC is hiring a care manager who will work as a member of a team responsible for coordinating services to and working with SMI consumers and their support network to promote wellness, recovery and productive lives
Care Managers will complete clinical documentation, utilize evidenced based practices, provide crisis intervention and link individuals to community support
Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in related field and 2 year's experience. A valid NJ driver's license with a satisfactory driving history is required.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program